BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
For the offshore activities in FLC Marine, we are looking for a young and ambitious Crew Assistant to assist and support the offshore crew for the assigned vessels (multipurpose pontoon, spreader pontoon, protection layer pontoon, immersion pontoons and auxiliary equipment) for operation in the foreshore between Denmark and Germany.
The Crew Assistant will be responsible for administrative tasks related to crew operations and will report to the Crew Manager.
Who is FLC?
Femern Link Contractors, FLC, is the joint venture responsible for the design and construction of the immersed tunnel, tunnel portals and ramps. Our joint venture consists of nine international construction companies with individual experience in large infrastructure projects.
Together, we are committed to working together to deliver a state-of-the-art immersed tunnel, portals and ramps, delivered on time and safely, in a sustainable and ethical manner.
- Ensuring full admistrative support for organization
- Posting and updating vacancies
- Handle administrative tasks related to onboarding of new employees, background checks, and update relevant internal systems
- Informing individual crew members on their travel schedules and appointed Vessel / Project.
- Organizing all necessary travel-related arrangements for crew including visas.
The ideal candidate has the capacity to coordinate, under Crew Manager guidance, different tasks and is people oriented with at least 1 year of relevant work experience in the field of administrative or crewing operations. Furthermore, the candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Preferably relevant HR or Administrative experience (knowledge of the international & Danish maritime industry is a plus)
- Experience in working with Danish labour law and labour relations
- Experienced user of IT, including Microsoft Office
- Good command of the English and Danish language, both written and spoken
- Availability, versatility, and good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, enthusiasm, and ability to cooperate in an always open and constructive manner
Conditions of employment:
This is a permanent, full-time position with entry as soon as possible.
The Danish Salaried Employees Act (Funktionærloven) applies, pension, health insurance and lunch arrangement are available. The workplace will be Rødbyhavn (Denmark).
Application and contact:
We will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and close for application when the right candidate has been found.
For HR related questions to this position please contact HR Marine on +45 2481 9442.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
FLC Tunnel Group North I/S, Finlandsvej, 4970 Rødby
Ansøgningsfrist: 02-02-2024; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5955405